There are many ministries, activities and programs that happen at PHPC. These activities are
what we do to share the ministry of Jesus Christ. Our gifts of time, talent and resources make these possible:
- What is a MAP?
- A MAP is a Ministry Action Plan. This is a tool that can change the way the church looks at the budget and generosity.
- A budget reflects the funds needed to support a ministry.
- The MAP frames the budget with the larger context of the ministry of the church: how can the budget serve as a tool for supporting PHPC in its work of Connecting Faith with Everyday Life?
- A Ministry Action Plan:
- Identifies – who we are at PHPC
- Clarifies – what it is we are about
- Mobilizes – establishes a plan to move forward
- Revises – permits timely review
- How do we create one?
- Each Committee needs to spend time thinking about what they are doing and why they are doing it.
- These are inputs for budget preparation AND they are points of creating the compelling story of PHPC
- See MAP Worksheet
- How do we use it?
- Generosity Team has information to craft presentations
- Budget Committee has data to build a budget
- Proposed Calendar
The church’s Session committees have been faithfully discerning how their particular ministries embody the church’s vision to “connect faith with everyday life.” Click here below to see each committee’s Ministry Action Plan: